What is your average daily cellular data use ?

Discussion in 'iPad' started by Full of Win, Jan 19, 2011.

1. Full of Win macrumors 68030

Full of Win

For me its 1.7 GB per day (12 GB / 7 days). I also do about ~300 MB on my iPhone per day. Just wonder what everyone else is doing.

Attached Files:

2. hcho3 macrumors 68030

Are u planning on switching to verizon? Pls leave att because you are one of those 2 percentage users who are killing att network. I need heavy users to leave so i can better signal!

3. Full of Win thread starter macrumors 68030

Full of Win

I'm staying with ATT and their unlimited iPad plan.:D

4. suresh31 macrumors regular

I sold my iPad recently but kept my unlimited sim card for iPad 2. It's worth paying 29.99 for couple of months before iPad 2 comes out.

5. iSheahan macrumors member

Am I totally lost in the sauce? I just got my iPad the other day (business expense, it's nice, but I'd rather have waited for the iPad 2 - who knows, I'll buy that one, too, I'm sure) and am signed up for the 14.99 plan and am closely monitoring to see where I'm at. If it costs twice as much for unlimited, then why in the world am I bothering with the 14.99 plan?

Where do I find an unlimited plan?

6. Full of Win thread starter macrumors 68030

Full of Win

Sorry, they canned the unlimited plan after 36 days. You needed to be on the plan before the stopped it.

7. iSheahan macrumors member

Ah, yes. Found a link regarding the plan. Luck shot, Win. I'd invest in the $30/mo to keep it, too, if I were you! SMART SMART SMART!!!