Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

bern1812

macrumors member
Original poster
Apr 1, 2008
We just had a "What is in your computer bag" thread, so why not divulge what we are putting all that mess in?

I mainly use a Crumpler Considerable Embarassment to tote around my Macbook Pro.

I just bought some gear bags from Waterfield and im halfway hoping im not impressed so I wont have to shell out 200 bucks for a Cargo bag haha:D

bern1812

macrumors member
Original poster
Apr 1, 2008
So...you mean like that thread primarily about bookbags?

No I was talking about bags in general

Queso

Suspended
Mar 4, 2006
Mine's an Eastpak backpack with a stealth pocket for a 15" laptop. Handy for wearing on the motorbike :)

LizKat

macrumors 604
Aug 5, 2004
Catskill Mountains
I love Waterfield sleeves. I got them for MBA (horizontal) and a vertical one for the for G4 Powerbook, thinking about one for a Macbook.

I also like a Crumpler Moderate Embarrassment for the G4 powerbook and still use it if I'm carting it off somewhere. Mostly now I just use sleeves.

I got a Considerable Embarrassment for a 15" Powerbook, but the extra space it has for gear seems way oversized for my needs, I just don't carry that much stuff around when I take that machine somewhere.

Suspended
Jan 18, 2005
Crumpler Wee Bee. Soon to be a Crumpler Wee Bee with an extended strap so I can fit my Unibody Macbook in!

mscriv

macrumors 601
Aug 14, 2008
Dallas, Texas
For my last two laptops I've used Targus bags. They've been very durable, provide good protection, and have lots of pockets for all your stuff.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.