Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

ThatiPhoneKid

macrumors 6502a
Original poster
Aug 15, 2017
if you could have any feature on your iPhone what would it be? it doesn’t matter how mad your idea may sound I would love to hear what you guys would love Apple to bring to the iPhone, my dream feature would be a projector, I do a lot of presentations in my day to day life and just to project my keynotes of my iPhone would be amazing.

alpi123

macrumors 68020
Jun 18, 2014
A camera lens, equivalent to mirrorless or full-frame camera, why not a medium format?
For video it would be outstanding to have the quality of a RED or Alexa camera.

CritSwift

macrumors newbie
Oct 22, 2018
North Carolina
  • An "always-on" display now that we have AMOLED
  • The ability to connect a monitor to the phone, to give a small iOS "desktop" just for simple things like e-mail, iMessage, web surfing, etc. Heard Samsung has this, called DEX I think
  • Ability to remap certain Gestures... i.e move Control Center from top right to top left. Or even better, bottom left or right
  • Make FaceID detect what orientation your face is... I.E so I can leave auto-rotate on, but have the phone know NOT to rotate when my face is sideways (like when I'm laying down)
  • Ability to "hide" the notch... not that I want to, but more options never hurts! Might be a good way to compensate for some apps that don't support it yet (somehow).

darksithpro

macrumors 6502a
Oct 27, 2016

uecker87

macrumors 6502
Oct 9, 2014
Madison, WI
Always on display. Should be simple for them to implement but I’m sure it won’t happen since they would rather push the watches. ;)

BigMcGuire

Cancelled
Jan 10, 2012
The ability to display screens on my monitors wirelessly, full HID support for my keyboard/mouse, and the ability to utilize my eGPU for Mac OS games so I can have one device for everything. OK I guess I'm 5-10 years early... :(

falexc

macrumors newbie
Jan 1, 2019
NC, US
if you could have any feature on your iPhone what would it be? it doesn’t matter how mad your idea may sound I would love to hear what you guys would love Apple to bring to the iPhone, my dream feature would be a projector, I do a lot of presentations in my day to day life and just to project my keynotes of my iPhone would be amazing.
A headphone jack.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.