What is your experience with bluetooth on MBP?

Discussion in 'MacBook Pro' started by bimmer, Jun 16, 2008.

1. bimmer macrumors newbie

I have been a windows user all my life but I have been thinking for a while now to get a new MBP. I was wondering what your experience is with bluetooth on MBP. I am a heavy skype user and I'd like to use my ear piece with the MBP oversees but I was wondering if the current pre-configured MBP comes with bluetooth and what is your experience with it?

Thanks.

2. GGJstudios macrumors Westmere

GGJstudios

Yes, the MBP comes with Bluetooth. I haven't used it for Skype yet, but the Bluetooth keyboard works great with it, even 30 feet away.

3. merl1n macrumors 65816

merl1n

Bluetooth has been built into all of the latest macbooks (and mbp) as well as powerbooks going back to the earliest Aluminum pbs.

No problem using bt, but I have no experience using a bt earpiece.

4. alphaod macrumors Core

alphaod

Everything works with my bluetooth; I transfer photos and videos from my phone to the computer all the time; I use the computer as a headphone for my cell phone as well. I can use bluetooth headsets with the computer. All works.

5. bimmer thread starter macrumors newbie

Great, thanks for the prompt response. I'll be picking my MBP up at the retail store probably today or tomorrow and I have to say I can't wait.