Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

Steve1496

macrumors 6502a
Apr 21, 2004
I believe they sell it here in Japan, but I am not gonna get close to it...

Indeed they do!
image2922783g.jpg

Source:
http://www.cbsnews.com/stories/2007/06/13/world/main2922732.shtml

esco

macrumors 6502
Sep 13, 2005
Myrtle Beach, SC
Arizona Iced Tea, Mountain Dew (regular or livewire, Taco Bell has the best regular MD:D), Dos Equis, Dole Orange Strawberry Banana, Heineken, Jager Bombs

Daveman Deluxe

macrumors 68000
Jun 17, 2003
Corvallis, Oregon
I drink a LOT of plain tap water... usually as much as two gallons a day. For coffee, I prefer espresso when I'm making it at home, or white mochas with nonfat milk when I go to a coffee shop. For soda, it's Barq's root beer. My favorite beers are New Belgium's Fat Tire and Lagunitas' Pils. My favorite mixed drinks are Long Island iced tea or gin and tonics.

xtopher

macrumors regular
Feb 6, 2007
Ontario
dont drink pop(soda) some juice, not much beer but i always have a bottle of water with me and usually about 4 in my backpack at school

Xeem

macrumors 6502a
Feb 2, 2005
Minnesota
I down a lot of chocolate milk over the course of a week, but I'm OK with that because there are a lot of other beverages that are much less healthy than milk. I probably drink more pop than I should these days, but I'm still waiting until I have to take morning classes at school before I truly indulge in any caffeine addictions.

SamIchi

macrumors 68030
Aug 1, 2004
Water the most
Gatorade Rain (orange or lime) for everything else
Smoothi's when I'm not lazy

bousozoku

Moderator emeritus
Jun 25, 2002
Lard
  • Mountain Dew
  • Hershey's Chocolate Milk (T.G. Lee is also good)
  • UCC Milk Coffee
  • Japanese green tea
  • Arizona Iced Tea

in no certain order. Alcohol is okay but it's not really refreshing to me.

Mitthrawnuruodo

Moderator emeritus
Mar 10, 2004
Bergen, Norway
Used to drink about 3l of Coca-cola a day... then I stopped smoking, gained about 15kg (>30lbs) and switched to tap water.

Then a big scandal hit when the waterworks in Bergen was infected by Giardia, and thousands of people got really sick and put a real dent in the image of the high quality, clean, healthy Norwegian tap water. So even if I avoided the worst of the infection (though at the time I did mistakingly wonder if I'd gotten lactose intolerant), it still put me off tap water for a while.

Recently I've drunk quite a lot of Cola Zero, and even if it cannot measure up to real Coke, it the best attempt at a diet cola, so far, much better than "second placed" Pepsi Max.

I've also started drinking some tap water again, and for pure refreshment when you're hot or just thirsty that is excellent.

Still nothing that can beat the taste and feeling of a nicely chilled Coca-cola fresh from a glass bottle on a hot day though...

Abstract

macrumors Penryn
Dec 27, 2002
Location Location Location
Ice water.....tap or bottled, I don't care.
Ice water with lemon or cucumber
Coke + ice + hot weather = wicked.
Leffe Brun (beer)
Pocari Sweat (funny name, and I like the plainness when compared to Powerade and others)
Calpis (various types....all pretty good)
Smoothies
Fruit Juices (a bit of ginger in the juice gives it a lot of kick, despite the fact that I hate the taste of ginger in food)

Retired
May 16, 2006
In order:

Diet Coke from a glass bottle
Diet Coke from a plastic bottle
Diet Coke from a can
Diet Coke from a covered cup with straw
Diet Coke from a glass
Diet Coke from a plastic cup

crazycat

macrumors 65816
Dec 5, 2005
1- First thing when i wake up - Starbucks Late none fat 2-3 a day.
2- Water, i have 1.5L to 2.0L a day.
3- Beer, nice cold beer.

devilot

Moderator emeritus
May 1, 2005
I really don't consume liquids often, getting most of my liquids from food

• coffee/tea
  • diet coke
  • sugar-free Red Bull & vodka
  • and sometimes, water
In order of most frequently consumed, though one beverage may be in the wrong place.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.