What is your favorite soda?

• Total voters

annk

Administrator
Staff member
Apr 18, 2004
Somewhere over the rainbow
Cassie said:
Mine is Dr. Pepper. If your favorite isnt on the list, post it here!
What list?? :confused: (Edit: Oops, sorry, the list didn't show up til I posted.)

Mine is a toss-up between diet Dr. Pepper and Pepsi Max Cappucino. (Can't stand all the sugar in regular, makes me feel like my teeth have fur.)

tobefirst

macrumors 601
Jan 24, 2005
St. Louis, MO
I LOVE soda. Which is my favorite really depends on the mood I'm in...but I have a lot of thoughts on soda. Among them...

• The best way to drink soda is over ice in a glass.
  • EXCEPT Mountain Dew. That's best in the can.
  • The fountain version is always better than the canned version, which is always better than the plastic bottle version, again, except MD.
  • Drink straight from the glass, not using a straw, even at restaurants. (Yes, I know that's probably not a good thing...but it tastes better.) :)

L

Lau

annk said:
(Can't stand all the sugar in regular, makes me feel like my teeth have fur.)
That's exactly how I feel about normal Coke. I hate the furry teeth, so I do usually drink Diet Coke, although I don't drink a lot of it. The most usual reason for me drinking it is due to a hangover, and then it's usually a toss-up between Coke and Irn Bru. :p

calculus

Dec 12, 2005
Caffeine free diet coke for me. I am also a fan of Irn Bru - let's get it on the voting list!

Jaffa Cake

macrumors Core
Aug 1, 2004
The City of Culture, Englandshire
I prefer the 'flavoured' versions of Diet Coke, myself - the extra flavour helps to take the edge off the artificial taste of the sweetner. I've not had Irn Bru for years - I might see if I can track down a diet version of it to see if it still measures up to what I remember from when I was a kid. :p

true777

macrumors 6502a
Dec 30, 2000
California, Austria, Arkansas
I hate the taste of soda.

At the most I will drink juice spritzers that only contain real fruit juice and carbonated water, like Crystal Geyser "Mountain Raspberry" Juice Squeeze, which I find quite good. It has 70% fruit juice, nothing artificial, and a full serving of fruit in every bottle.

Foxglove9

macrumors 68000
Jan 14, 2006
New York City
I'm healthy: and I drink soda

My favorite is Cherry Pepsi, but since that isn't there I'm choosing Coke instead. Dr. Pepper is really good too.

zach

macrumors 65816
Feb 14, 2003
Medford
it's a tossup between Mountain Dew, Vault, and CC Lemon, a japanese lemon-flavored soda that somehow manages to have half the sugar of any "regular" soda and still taste just as good...

Old Smuggler

macrumors 6502a
Sep 8, 2006
a bunch of sweet tooths you guys are
i prefer Canada Dry or any other ginger ale

unless im drinking Jack & Pepsi

Mitthrawnuruodo

Moderator emeritus
Mar 10, 2004
Bergen, Norway
My favourite is plain Coca Cola, cold directly from a glass bottle. Got 2 in the fridge right now... <drool>mmm... Coca Cola...</drool>

But on a day to day basis I drink Pepsi Max, Tab Extra and Coca Cola Light (aka Diet Coke), along with Sprite Zero. After I stopped smoking and passed 30 my body is just no longer able to burn all that sugar (I used to drink 3 litres of Coca Cola a day until I was in my late 20s). :(

But I still treat myself to a small bottle of Coke every now and then... :)

After G

macrumors 68000
Aug 27, 2003
California
No soda ... I started mixing juice and water, because I don't like drinking plain water that much, but I don't like how sugary drinks have gotten.