What is your favorite way to access your iphone pics from your desktop computer?

Discussion in 'iPhone' started by FeelingGood, Aug 28, 2008.

1. FeelingGood macrumors member

FeelingGood

Someone mentioned AirMe and FileMagnet to me and both of these options seems pretty slick, but do require quite a few steps and clicks... I'd like to get as close as possible to good old Drag & Drop myself.

What is your favorite way to get to your iphone pics?

Cheers,

:)

2. Joe23 macrumors 6502

3. alFR macrumors 68020

I import them into iPhoto. You don't even need to drag them anywhere. :)

4. FeelingGood thread starter macrumors member

FeelingGood

Well, wait a minute. I have been trying to do just that, using Import All, once I start iPhoto and it detects my iPhone, but I keep getting the same confusing message:

[​IMG]

" Unreadable Files: 27 The following files could not be imported (they may be an unrecognized file type or the files may not contain valid data)" but then below it does give me a standard list of .jpg anf. png

So I thought, well, may be that is NOT the standard way to import pics from the iPhone, though it certainly was the intuitive way, oh well, let me ask the good folks at the macRumors forum... and what do I get? 135 views of a very nicely and clearly stated question and only 2 answers, one 4 words long and completely useless (thanks Joe), and yours suggesting what I thought was the obvious and tried with no success (thanks anyways Al, at least for giving me a friendly reply :)... Forums dynamics are really funny sometimes... I can only assume that most of you who read my questions thought "is he serious? just import them with iPhoto dufous!, duh!" Now it makes sense. lol. So I guess I have encountered a bug then. Hum, any ideas as to what it might be? I am running the very latest 2.0.2 update. Hmm, may THAT is the problem, huh ;) ? Anyone else got that message while importing pics?

Cheers.

5. muckymucky macrumors member

muckymucky

if its only one or two, i'd email to go@blogger.com to my blog and just pick out pictures from there on my desktop~

6. Night Spring macrumors G5

Night Spring

That 4 word answer was instructions for how to access the pics from a Windows computer. May have been useless to you, but perfectly understandable (and helpful) to a Windows user.