Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

dontwalkhand

macrumors 603
Original poster
Jul 5, 2007
Phoenix, AZ
Mine is a little embarrassing, but I'm Errin, and I am a male. Ah well, :p. So many people say the two Rs throw them off, but because it is "Errin" and not "Aaron" I get weird looks sometimes, like when I ordered Postmates to my office earlier today, and the driver was wondering where "Errin" was (because I am guessing they were expecting a woman) and well, I am standing right there.

Reactions: Healer Flame

Apple fanboy

macrumors Ivy Bridge
Feb 21, 2012
Behind the Lens, UK
Mine is a little embarrassing, but I'm Errin, and I am a male. Ah well, :p. So many people say the two Rs throw them off, but because it is "Errin" and not "Aaron" I get weird looks sometimes, like when I ordered Postmates earlier today, and the driver was wondering where "Errin" was, and well, I am standing right there.
Apple.

Cancelled
Jul 12, 2016
I can’t say I would agree giving out any personal information as far as someone’s first name, some might feel comfortable doing so, but some may not. In Today’s digital era of the Internet and personal information being compromised/infiltrated, I wouldn’t suggest providing any information about someone’s first name, but that’s my just personal preference on the subject.

jagolden

macrumors 68000
Feb 11, 2002
I can’t say I would agree giving out any personal information as far as someone’s first name, some might feel comfortable doing so, but some may not. In Today’s digital era of the Internet and personal information being compromised/infiltrated, I wouldn’t suggest providing any information about someone’s first name, but that’s my just personal preference on the subject.

This is the correct answer.

Mine is a little embarrassing, but I'm Errin, and I am a male. Ah well, :p. So many people say the two Rs throw them off, but because it is "Errin" and not "Aaron" I get weird looks sometimes, like when I ordered Postmates to my office earlier today, and the driver was wondering where "Errin" was (because I am guessing they were expecting a woman) and well, I am standing right there.

My first name is Big.

AngerDanger

Graphics
Staff member
Dec 9, 2008
Anger. Mom liked the eye rhyme it formed with our surname, Danger. Funny thing is, when I was born, English didn't yet exist; it was with great foresight that I was named. It took approximately 4.6 billion years for that joke to pay off, but I think it was worth the wait.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.