What is your local apple store's mac setup?

Discussion in 'MacBook Pro' started by xmichaelp, Jan 2, 2013.

1. xmichaelp macrumors 68000

xmichaelp

I wasn't too sure where to post this as I didn't see a 'general mac' section, but yeah, how many of each mac do they have at your local :apple: store?

Mine has...

-One of each size MBA

-One of each size cMBP

-Four of each size rMBP

-One of each size iMac

No Mac Pros, Minis, or TBDs. They had a Mac Mini/TBD setup but just got rid of it in place of the new 27" imac, which they didn't get till a week or so after launch.

Just kind of curious how other apple stores are setup Mac-wise, particularly if other apple stores have Mac Pros on display. I find it weird mine has so many more retinas compared to other models, they must really be pushing retina displays.

2. MikesGravity macrumors 6502

lol you are a real apple geek for counting ;) and of course they would have more retina MBP's, do you think they have more iPhone 5's than 4's?

3. xmichaelp thread starter macrumors 68000

xmichaelp

Haha, I just take note of weird things. :p

I wasn't as surprised that they only have 2 cMBPs as I see them being discontinued next refresh, but I'd expect there to be more MBAs as they're the consumer line and the most affordable.

4. Braniff747SP macrumors 6502

Braniff747SP

Mine has several of everything except the iPod Classic, something I noticed yesterday.

This includes iPhone 4S and the older iPod Touch, along with cMBPs.

5. old-wiz macrumors G3

Local store also has a kids table with 4 iPads. The setup changes with the season - right now they have a quick purchase section where you can buy stuff quickly. Lots of iPads, both 4s and minis, iPhones, iMacs (21"), Macbooks, a Mac Pro, Apple TV. They also have some real nice characters and geeks working there.