Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

frydrych

macrumors member
Original poster
Aug 8, 2010
Sweden
hard to recall how long ago I started to notice problems with browsing sites. Some never loaded at all, some just parts of it.

both me and my wife on iPhones and iPads experienced the issue. I thought it was something with the router/dns but never found a solution.

then someone pointed me in the “try another browser” direction and I tested edge and everything works flawlessly. I would like to keep safari but I need to find a solution.

someone else came across this and found a solution? All units on 15.5, might not be connected to this but my feeling is that the problems started around updating to 15.5.

gwang73

macrumors 68030
Jun 14, 2009
California
Only thing I can advise is to go into Settings->Safari->Advanced->Experimental Features and scroll to the bottom and reset them. If that doesn't work, start toggling the settings one by one until the site loads.

Apple's been doing some major updates to webkit lately and that's caused some instability, at least for me too.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.