What kind of case would even work with the smart cover?

Discussion in 'iPad Accessories' started by 9OOYO, Mar 11, 2011.

1. 9OOYO macrumors regular

I'd like to utilize the smart cover but don't think there would be a case to use with it? Is there anything you'd recommend?

There has to be a back cover that would work with it. Guess I would just get a messenger bag to carry it around.

2. leenak macrumors 68020

It really depends what you want but I think a sleeve might be your best option for the smart cover. The iPad 1 sleeves should work fine with a iPad 2 + smart cover.

I'm also sure that in the next few weeks we will see a bunch of products hit the market and have a better idea of what works for others.

3. Aqua Bliss macrumors 6502

I'm wondering the same thing. I don't want a sleeve, I want a back shell case that works with the smart cover. If I'm at home and I have the iPad sitting on my dining table and it's sliding around the tabletop so my kid can look at something, it's going to get all scratched underneath.

I don't want to put in the sleeve, slide it over to him and have him remove the sleeve every time...

4. leenak macrumors 68020

So now that I have the iPad and smart case, I'd say for sliding on a table, why not flip smart case to back and slide over? My uses are a bit different though in that I plan to be the only user.