what kind of cover?

Discussion in 'MacBook' started by supaflyz, Mar 22, 2010.

1. supaflyz macrumors newbie

Hey guys can you tell me what kind of cover is best for my macbooks. I have the older generation one. The one that came right before the unibody design white macbook. My brother just bought the unibody one. I mainly bring mine to school, and wish I had bought a cover a long time ago. Now it has a lot of scratches. I want to buy a cover to put on it. There are so many brands though. Most the ones on sell now are only for the unibody one. Can you guys recommend which brand is good and affordable. I don't want to put more wear and tear on my macbook. Please provide a link thank you. I would like to order one as soon as possible. Also could you guys recommend me a good cover for the unibody one to so I could tell my brother to buy one for his as well.:)

2. techound1 macrumors 68000

techound1

If you're looking for cheap, do a search on eBay for "Macbook sleeve" and check the dimensions to make sure yours will fit.

3. lyons238 macrumors 6502

4. lyons238 macrumors 6502

im assuming he mans a case like i provided. because he mentioned how all he could find was ones for the unibody, but sleeves will fit unibody or not.