Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

LisnaGoss

macrumors newbie
Sep 11, 2012
Use Natural deodorant

I would suggest to use deodorant that's aluminium free as aluminium is harmful to body. Its better to use Natural Deodorant.

twietee

macrumors 603
Jan 24, 2012
Right now the Hermès Eau d'Orange Verte, it isn't natural at all..love the smell though.

Mord

macrumors G4
Aug 24, 2003
UK
Dove roll on.

I really hate aerosol deodorant, there's no real need for it unless you tend to lend it around a shower room?

Tomorrow

macrumors 604
Mar 2, 2008
Always a day away
I don't use (only) deodorant; I use anti-perspirant. Deodorant leaves me at the end of the day with sweaty pits mixed with a spray from ten hours earlier. Anti-perspirant greatly minimizes (or even eliminates) the amount of sweat and completely eliminates any unwanted odor.

Back in the day, you could get clear solid sticks (not gels, mind you - sticks) that were both anti-perspirant and deodorant. You could get these from Right Guard, Speed Stick, and some others. Unfortunately, a few years ago that all changed; now you have to go with either a "disappearing" solid (which is fancy lingo for "not disappearing), a gel, or (only) deodorant. So I switched to sprays.

Degree smells good, but leaves "stuff" on my skin. By "stuff" I mean unwanted stuff - little hard, white chunks like grains of salt. Arrid is wonderful, but a little bit girly smelling. I use Old Spice now, but it's hard to find. I usually end up having to get it from Kroger.

heehee

macrumors 68020
Jul 31, 2006
Same country as Santa Claus
I use Old Spice Pure Sport anti-perspirant and deodorant. It has a nice smell and my armpit don't get sweaty. I'm planning to switch to deodorant since it's leaving yellow stains on my shirts.

Attachments

• Pure-Sport-Solid-b.png
    Pure-Sport-Solid-b.png
    106.8 KB · Views: 232

Nabooly

macrumors 6502a
Aug 28, 2007
I use those clear gel ones, there's a few different brands that make that kind (including gillette and right guard). I just buy what's cheapest. I hate the regular white deodorant, stains all of my shirts.

Pk leghaei

macrumors newbie
Feb 12, 2013
Deodorant

I prefer using natural deodorants those deodorant's which are 100% pure and toxic free. which are aluminum free. I also mostly use deodorant soap which is used as a cleanser formulated which help to reduce body odor, while all soaps clean the skin but a deodorant soap is formulated to both kill and retard the growth of bacteria by controlling bacteria the deodorant soap acts to reduce the cause of unpleasant smells.

Jimbo47

macrumors 6502a
Jun 21, 2010
Usually I use degree. I always buy the 2 pack. I go through it quickly though :p
I have self diagnosed hyperhidrosis under my arm pits. It could be 50 degrees in the room and I have sweat dripping from my arms. I use certain dri antiperspirant. Its strictly an antiperspirant. Burns like hell after the second day of use, but 2 or 3 days of use is sufficient enough, and keeps me dry for at least 2 weeks.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.