What kind of iPhone case you like?

Discussion in 'iPhone Accessories' started by C3S624, Jan 9, 2012.

1. C3S624 macrumors newbie

There are so many kinds of cases in market now, and I want to know, what's the best case in your mind? any ideas?:confused:

2. Catcher macrumors regular

One thing I have noticed in my hunt for the perfect case is a complete lack of well made simple cases.
    I have looked everywhere for a case with a similar profile to the Pixleskin HD but without the silly pixels on the back. I have finally found it in the Iluv Gelato.
    It's fair enough if people want to use the minimalism of the iPhone's design as a springboard for the own taste in cases but for me I want something that replicates the design philosophy of the iPhone.
    I love the design of the iPhone 4/4S. I think one day it will be in a museum as a design classic. But it's completely impractical. I have had to pay for two new screens on my old iPhone 4 before I relented and started looking at cases.
    So if I have to have a case for protection then it has to have a lay on the table design and it has to offer protection from falls from coffee tables and out of pockets and such like. It has to be very simple and as slim as possible.
    The Iluv Gelato is the closest thing I've come to the perfect case. I thought it was going to be the Incipio NGP but that thing is like wrapping a tyre round your iPhone - its big and its ugly.

3. white4s macrumors 65816

just ordered a blue glide before. for me its the perfect case

4. charlesdayton macrumors 6502a

I personally like a simple bumper with front/back screen protectors. It is a great compromise between a full case and a naked phone.

5. djransom macrumors 68040

djransom

I like simple, but given my history with dropping phones I have to go with the Otterbox. That along with the fact that they have excellent customer service makes them forever great in my book.