What kind of LCD panel does current iMacs have?

Discussion in 'iMac' started by cupique, Feb 25, 2007.

  1. cupique macrumors newbie

    Sep 4, 2006
    I'd like to know, what kind of LCD panels are in current iMac line? Are they TN-, MVA, PVA- or S-IPS -panels? Googling doesn't yield any easy answers.
  2. iW00t macrumors 68040


    Nov 7, 2006
    Defenders of Apple Guild
    Definitely PVA.

    PVA/MVA are really just different terms for the same thing, IIRC Samsung is the one referring to the technology as MVA.
  3. cupique thread starter macrumors newbie

    Sep 4, 2006
    Ok, thanks! Now I don't have to worry they're using TN-panels :)

Share This Page