What kind of screen cover was this?

Discussion in 'iPhone Accessories' started by ShyLight, Dec 15, 2007.

  1. ShyLight macrumors newbie

    Nov 5, 2007
    I was in line at Subway today and there was a guy ahead of me with an iPhone inside of a black silicon case. What caught my attention was that he removed what appeared to be a hard, clear plastic face protector that fit perfectly in place when he answered a call. He walked off with his food before I got a chance to ask him where he got it.

    Does anyone know what I'm talking about and where I can get it? The only search engine results I get are those iPhone adhesive screen shields, and those aren't what I'm looking for.

    Thanks. :)
  2. EvryDayImShufln macrumors 65816


    Sep 18, 2006
    Could it be this? This has a plastic cover on the screen too:
    It's called the iskin revo.
  3. VenomousSVT macrumors 6502

    Dec 4, 2007
    Charlotte, NC

Share This Page