What Leather case color did you get for your 6 or 6+ ?

kalebnate

macrumors 6502
Original poster
Sep 11, 2014
Post your pics !!

I'm torn between brown and midnight blue on space grey ... Can't decide !!

Fattytail

macrumors 6502a
Apr 11, 2012
I'm looking into this, but if I did buy it I'd find it hard to get anything but the black one. The lighter colors seem like they'd stain really easily.

Max Your Macs

macrumors member
Sep 13, 2008
Daytona Beach, FL
I'm having the same 'dilemma' here! I have a silver 6 and originally bought the brown since that was all that was in stock. Found a blue at Best Buy yesterday and snagged it, thinking it was what I would prefer. I put it on and they both look equally great! I can't decide whether to return the brown or the blue! Jeez.....

What would any of you choose to keep?

maxsquared

macrumors regular
Jun 27, 2009
I'm looking into this, but if I did buy it I'd find it hard to get anything but the black one. The lighter colors seem like they'd stain really easily.
I have the navy one for my gold, and it's actually a better material than last year's iPad leather cover, which I also own, the leather is so good, and it feels it's unlikely to mark like the iPad cover.

----------

I went brown and I'm loving it.

Brown + Gold are the best combination.

Traverse

macrumors 604
Mar 11, 2013
Here
I have the black model. But maybe someone here can tell me, how to you put it on and take it off without rubbing/smashing the buttons since they are now on both sides of the iPhone.

mr99

macrumors 6502a
Jan 8, 2014
Got midnight blue for my white 6+. I have to say this case is outstanding!

Subjugator

macrumors regular
Jul 10, 2010
I got black for my space gray 6+. Was torn between brown and black but the black just looked soo much better.

chasescott66

macrumors regular
Feb 6, 2011
Knoxville, TN
For my gold 6, I bought the brown one because navy wasn't in stock and love it. Bought the navy one a couple days later and love it more. I don't think you can go wrong with either one.

sallenthornton

macrumors regular
Aug 31, 2014
I went brown for my gold 6 plus. Considered black, but was drawn to the brown. Happy with my choice. Looks great on the phone.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.