What letter do you miss most often?

Discussion in 'iPhone' started by lavrishevo, Jun 24, 2008.

1. lavrishevo macrumors 68000

lavrishevo

Just wondering... I seem to hit the letter O when I am trying to go for the letter I fairly often. Maybe this is because I am typing with my single right index finger. And you?

I know this thread is a bit pointless but hey something else to talk about besides non stop 3G blah..blah...blah

2. airlights macrumors regular

I always miss the N key for the Space key. Oh, the annoyance that comes from it.

3. Niiro13 macrumors 68000

When using one hand, I miss the delete key often (hitting M instead).

4. Michael CM1 macrumors 603

Not sure, but I think stuff at the top right because I just use my right finger to type. Sometimes I can't totally see it. So maybe the I or O.

Thank you someone else for being totally effin' sick of what sometimes reads like IPHONE 3G IPHONE 3G IPHONE 3G IPHONE 3G IPHONE 3G IPHONE 3G IPHONE 3G IPHONE 3G IPHONE 3G IPHONE 3G IPHONE 3G IPHONE 3G IPHONE 3G IPHONE 3G IPHONE 3G IPHONE 3G IPHONE 3G IPHONE 3G IPHONE 3G IPHONE 3G IPHONE 3G IPHONE 3G IPHONE 3G on here.

5. Coprolite macrumors member

What letter do I miss the most often?

ทรงพระเจริญ

Oh....you mean physically miss.... ;)

6. iBookG4user macrumors 604

iBookG4user

I miss the space key most often and hit the m/n key instead.

7. SFStateStudent macrumors 604

SFStateStudent

I would havE to go with "G" as in 3G iPhonE! LOL :D I would say the lEttEr "E" would bE my first choicE.

8. m477h3w macrumors 6502

A few times I have missed the 'O' or the 'P' and hit Send instead! That button is too close :rolleyes:

9. D3lta macrumors 6502a

I agree. They need to either have a confirmation before sending or move the send button somewhere else.

That has happened to me too many time, and I hate it!

10. m477h3w macrumors 6502

Good idea, a confirmation before sending is definately needed in my opinion. In fact, come to think of it, a few times I have written a long text out then gone to click '+' to add a recipient, and clicked 'Close' by mistake! Arrrrr!!!! That needs a confirmation as well, or to at least to save a draft!!!!

11. dibara2003 macrumors 6502

i have a plastic case on and always miss the a and end up hitting the s

12. ansalmo macrumors regular

Anpther pne fpr "P", hitting "P" instead - I think it wpuld be a gppd idea to make thpse particular keys a little bigger.... :)

13. candyman macrumors regular

I'd have to agree here and say this is my most common typing error when the phone is in portrait mode. However, when in the web browser in landscape mode, I very rarely have any issues.

Why oh why can't there be a landscape mode for any app that uses the keyboard?!?

14. bacaramac macrumors 65816

bacaramac

I hate when I am typing a letter and the iPhone starts to preselect what I might be typing and I hit Space instead of a letter on the bottom row. This is annoying for two reasons, it finishes what word it thinks I am typing and I have to backspace quite a few times depending on how long the wrong word is.

15. newyorksole macrumors 68030

Whenever I type "iight" , when I press the H it comes up as a G when I clearly did hit the H, but whatever.

16. wildcardd macrumors 6502a

17. Rojo macrumors 65816

Rojo

It's the opposite with me. I can't hit "O" to save my life! I ALWAYS get an "I" instead! :mad:

18. mrtune macrumors 6502a

Happens to me all the time, especially if I am typing one handed. Very annoying to have to use up two texts just to finish a sentence that got cut in half.

19. cjandnw macrumors 6502

Moving the send key is a good idea. I have sent several incomplete texts because of this. I DO NOT want a confirmation key, just move the send key to the top.
    I miss the "M" key and "N" keys.
    Actually I miss all of them, because I sold my iPhone June 6th in anticipation of the 3, um ,New iPhone.:p