what macbook pro would work for me.

Discussion in 'MacBook' started by krypticos, Sep 30, 2009.

1. krypticos macrumors regular

Hello i have searched and searched, but i can't find anything. what im hoping to find out is can a 13" macbook pro edit hd video with ease, or should i just get a 15" with the 9600m gt in it. my funds are limited but i can see spending the money if i need to. i shot youtube videos with a sanyo hd 2000 in 1080p at 60 frames per second. i currently have a late 2007 whitebook, it does ok but rendering out the video takes about 3 hours for a 7 min video. i would get a refurbished 13" or 15" mbp because of my limited funds. thank you.

2. thegoldenmackid macrumors 604

thegoldenmackid

There will definitely be an improvement. The better video card will obviously be an improvement, but some can't get over the size. It's up to you about where you could deal with the 15", personally I love the extra screen real estate.

3. krypticos thread starter macrumors regular

thank you for the fast reply. i think the extra screen would be good but it doesnt matter. still how well does the 13" mbp do editing hd video. sorry i posted this in the wrong section. i didnt think about the 13" being a mbp until i was typing the original post.

4. krypticos thread starter macrumors regular

if a mod can remove this thread i have reposted in the correct area