What Mobile Safari really needs is..

Discussion in 'iPhone' started by mappyman, Aug 7, 2008.

1. mappyman macrumors regular

..an integrated password & form manager !! To fill in forms and passwords automatically.

I know there are 3rd party apps that try to add this feature but it's nowehere near good as having the feature built right in the browser.

2. t0mat0 macrumors 603

t0mat0

Agreed. And the 1st one password would be the MMS for O2, followed by macrumors...
    If you have decent passwords, and you get logged out if singing in elsewhere it's bit of a hassle. Though you'd need a decent password system to protect that keychain, otherwise your just asking for trouble. Not so sure about form manager. I'd imagine that kind of thing would come linked with an update on the data finder/data collector thiungumy (sense numbers, dates, addresses, names etc).

3. pj rage macrumors 6502

Yeah, that would definitely be cool.

I'd also like to see a "find" feature for finding keywords on web pages.

4. mcdj macrumors 604

mcdj

I'm on my iPhone so I obviously can't copy/paste the link, but Google "find in page bookmarklet". I think you'll be pleasantly surprised at how well it works.

5. pj rage macrumors 6502

:eek::eek::eek::eek: Sweet! I had no idea about these "bookmarklets" but I've just found some pages with a bunch of them including find in page. Thanks man!