What model iphone 7 do i get?

Discussion in 'iPhone' started by fapel100, Sep 14, 2016.

1. fapel100 macrumors newbie

hey everyone. i was wondering a few questions:

1- are the cameras on the iphone 6s plus, iphone 7, and iphone 7 plus similar?

2- is 32gb enough for an iphone 7 plus if I have google photos and google music to store my photos and music on? i will only be using it for texting and a few apps.

2. Applejuiced macrumors Westmere

Applejuiced

3. penajmz macrumors 68030

penajmz

1. The cameras on 7 and 7+(especially) are slightly better but according to reviews not incredibly better.

2. If that's all you're using it for I think 32GB should be fine for you.

4. eyoungren macrumors P6

eyoungren

NO! That's MINE!

Oh wait, I'm not getting the 7 this year! Never mind AJ!!!!

5. BoutiqueMe macrumors newbie

BoutiqueMe

The camera on the iPhone 7 Plus is considerably better and the new Portrait Beta mode is fantastic - The pictures turn out so much better with this feature...hands down worth the upgrade.

6. Brandonjr36 macrumors 6502a

iPhone 7 or 7plus in matte black. I have the regular 7 and 32gb is plenty for me.

7. willmtaylor macrumors G3

willmtaylor

Just something to keep in mind: this thread was started back in September, and the user you're replying to hasn't been on the forums since September. Maybe consider checking time stamps before replying.

Have a nice day.

8. Brandonjr36 macrumors 6502a

Someone else commented on it. So I didn't see the date. I just seen it in the new post section.

9. AmazingTechGeek macrumors 6502

AmazingTechGeek

Doesn't mean the thread can't be useful for someone else to read. Anyways...

If you are upgrading from a 4.7' iPhone 6/6s, I find the camera upgrade to the 7/7plus significant because it includes OIS in both of the new models. Combining that with the other camera advancements results in substantial differences in picture/video quality.

If coming from a plus model, it's not too much of an upgrade but still noticeable. Portrait mode is really nice, which makes for the best feature of the 7+ (imo).