Separate names with a comma.
Discussion in 'iPod touch Hacks' started by Miko, Aug 15, 2009.
So ya list stuff I can do with it.
Actually, it would be easier to list things you couldn't do with a jailbroken iPod.
Things I find useful for my iPod Touch JB:
1) GRip- a great alternative to Apple's stone age push notification system (can't explain all that well, look it up, it is WORTH your time)
2) Winterboard- allows custom themes on your ipod
3) SBS- anywhere you have a status bar, you can access certain setting like brightness, wifi, lock rotation, kill processes without having to exit your current app and going to the designated setting app.
4) GOOGLE VOICE- that's all that needs to be said for that one.
5) Insomnia- especially useful for iPod touches, keeps the wifi going even when the iPod has been idle for a while.
6)Battery Control- Allows you to choose whether to see the battery percent and/or the battery icon.
That's all I use my jailbreak for... I'm sure there are millions of other uses, but I'm very satisfied with mine.
Your list helped me so much... I was wondering why I had jailbroken my iPod in the first place, and then I found your list!
Go on to cydia and go to Themes (Complete) for full themes
For all sources go to Repositories then All sources. Download it.
Go to Tweaks for cool stuff