Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

x TaaanK

macrumors newbie
Original poster
May 18, 2012
At the moment iv got the magic mouse and I'm playing games like cod4 and it is so hard to aim in and shoot because it's only a single click mouse. What mouse should i get that has 2 clicks (right and left), it doesn't have to be a gaming mouse necessarily

GGJstudios

macrumors Westmere
May 16, 2008
At the moment iv got the magic mouse and I'm playing games like cod4 and it is so hard to aim in and shoot because it's only a single click mouse. What mouse should i get that has 2 clicks (right and left), it doesn't have to be a gaming mouse necessarily
You can use almost any mouse with your Mac. It doesn't have to be an Apple mouse. I prefer Logitech mice.

Trance

macrumors 6502
Feb 27, 2011
any mouse should do, but beware of mice that are driver supported some drivers do not support mac os x.

DrakkenWar

macrumors 6502
Nov 7, 2010
San Antonio,Texas
Posted on a similar thread ;)

I ran into the same issue with the magic mouse. Even with double click it just did not feel right. As I did not want to break the bank when it came to a decent gaming mouse I found the iHome Laser mouse at my local BX for pennies.

At first it is a bit light in your hand compared to most gaming mice, however, being able to shift dpi on the fly from the convenient button just behind the scroll wheel makes a world of difference!

~Drake

Attachments

• ihome.jpg
    ihome.jpg
    4.1 KB · Views: 376
Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.