What movies/tv shows do you keep on your iPhone?

Discussion in 'iPhone' started by anjinha, Nov 2, 2008.

1. anjinha macrumors 604

anjinha

Until now I didn't have any video on my iPhone, only music. But I had about 5/6 GB free so I decided to put videos in it.

I want to put at least some stuff that I know I always love to watch, the kind of movies or tv shows that always make me smile. I just downloaded The Nightmare Before Christmas from iTunes, I adore that movie.

So do you have any movies or tv shows on your iPhone that you know that you'll always be pleased to watch?

2. sergiuria macrumors 6502a

sergiuria

Deep Pleasures 4: Revenge of the Cheerleaders ;) No, seriously, I have Friends episodes, Joey cracks me up all the time :)

3. Cask Guest

Well it is usually stuff that I'm currently interested in watching, but theyre never there for a good amount of time (that's what I have my 160 GB ipod for). Right now there is one music video for Metallica's The Day That Never Comes, a couple of episodes from Lost Season 4 since I just ripped the DVDs, Iron Man movie, and a couple of Simpsons episodes. In my 160 GB iPod I have like 50 movies, 150 music videos and full seasons of several shows and thats the one I use for video mainly, hooked to my TV.

4. rotobadger macrumors 65816

rotobadger

Star Trek the Next Generation episodes, We were Soldiers, Stop Loss, 21, Indiana Jones and Crystal Skull, The Office

5. kels0119 macrumors member

kels0119

movies on iphone

I always have Office Space and Young Frankenstein. Fixing to put Roger Rabbit on there. I really wanna put House seasons on there... :D

6. Xenophos macrumors newbie

7. gilkisson macrumors 65816

gilkisson

Just two, just for fun. One, just because I could.

Family Guy, Star Wars episode.
    Lord of the Rings, first episode. Yes, the whole bloody thing. Ripped this one to disk and converted to iTunes format, took all night.

8. Tom B. macrumors 65816

Tom B.

I always keep Pulp Fuction on my iPhone, as well as 6-8 of my favourite episodes of The Mighty Boosh. Other than those, all other video is only on there if I plan on watching it soon, and I remove it when I have.

9. jlake02 macrumors 68020

jlake02

Cartoons to keep the kids quiet at restaurants! Also, I save youtube links to cartoons to provide even more content. ;)

10. JRomero macrumors regular

JRomero

The one movie I keep on my iPhone all of the time is The Dark Knight. Other than that, I rotate various Led Zeppelin videos. :cool:

11. ajwchin macrumors member

Currently some Stargate episodes, Indiana Jones, Borat, James Bond, I rotate things in and out as I feel the need to watch them.

12. Eric Isaacson macrumors 6502

I generally watch movies/tv shows and then take them off, but some that I've had on there for extended periods are Iron Man, I also like to have 1 of the Lord Of the Rings trilogy on their.

I usually have a significant number of movies but have not yet watched, once I watch them I'll delete them off.

Also for the kids, Ben 10 cartoons, Spongebob cartoons

13. Vegan TJ macrumors regular

Vegan TJ

The office

Tim and eric awesome show

House

Scrubs

penn and tellers ********

Dog bites man

medical lectures

14. eplchamps0304 macrumors 6502a

eplchamps0304

Every single episode of Assy Mcgee
    Some Little Brittain
    Some Fawlty towers
    Rachel Maddow Show

15. sushi Moderator emeritus

sushi

I have a few movies on my touch (32GB). Mostly those you can watch in snippet style.

Recently, I've been adding TV episodes and personal videos as well.

16. ayasinsk macrumors regular

The 3 movies I always have are Lord Of The Rings Trilogy Extended Edition. And from time to time I keep anoter one on there for some time. Can't wait for the 32gb iPhones, then I will have a nice video collection.

17. Flhusky macrumors 6502a

Flhusky

TV & Misc;
    Eureka
    Penn & Teller: Bullsh**
    Rodney Carrington´s- Show them to me
    Star Wars: Lost hope
    Firefly
    Dirty Jobs
    Iditarod: Toughest Race on Earth

Movies;
    Indiana Jones (which ever one strikes me at the time)
    Equalibirum
    The hunt for Red October
    Shrek (which ever one strikes me at the time)
    Monty Python (which ever one strikes me at the time)