What my Apple Store (Omaha) said

Discussion in 'iPhone' started by CarloVonSexron, Jun 22, 2007.

1. CarloVonSexron macrumors member

I was in there this evening, and I asked one of the Geniuses if he'd heard anything about when people would start lining up. He said that he knew of a couple of people who were planning on being there TWO nights ahead of time (outdoor mall). He also said they have had more calls about next Friday than they did about their grand opening, when 1500 people lined up.

Take that for what it's worth. Looks like I'll be showing up earlier than I thought.

2. loudestnoise macrumors 6502

loudestnoise

They could have calls before their grand opening? That doesn't make sense. And two nights before? Now that's just crazy.

3. Furgster macrumors 6502

Furgster

4. wongulous macrumors 6502a

I'm in Omaha, too. I actually went to the grand opening and got a t-shirt (ooh, I should wear it on Friday!).

I just have to work on Friday until 4, so I can't camp out after all. :( I really wanted to.

But hey, PM me with your email or something, and maybe I'll see you there. :) I know a lot of people that line up aren't much into the Mac online community and aren't all that technically-knowledgeable, and some are just looky-loos who will do anything for a line or a free t-shirt. So it'd be nice to find another MacRumors person!