Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

joshi3joshi

macrumors regular
Oct 1, 2007
I have contra installed and its a little hard to play. What games do you have on your touch?

p.s. can someone answer my summerboard qouestion regarding Intel Macs
https://forums.macrumors.com/threads/369120/

final fantasy 3, super mario bros. 1,2,3, final fantsay 1, final fantasy 2

it is a bit difficult to control..i found a fix somewhre on a website with some vinyl thing for more tactile controsl, but cant find it anymore. if osmeone finds it or knows what im talking about, please link here thanks

bwanac

macrumors regular
Mar 27, 2006
final fantasy 3...

i find slower games to be easier to play... hence rpgs... these are also great for pick up and play imo.

i want an snes emulator so i can get earthbound on here! :D

trance728

macrumors member
Oct 12, 2007
I have contra, punch out, metroid, super mario 1,2,3, zelda, rampage, tetris, skate or die, ninja gaiden, tecmo super bowl, and t&c surf. I have 945 on my computer if anyones looking for a particular game.

marineoceania

macrumors newbie
Sep 18, 2007
Let's see I have: Mario 1 and 3, Ice Hockey, Ice Climber, Megaman, Rockman, Zelda, Excitebike, Blades of Steel, Bases Loaded, Duck Hunt and some Dragonball game which is in japanese. Still can't get past the beginning haha.

ipodtoucher

macrumors 68000
Sep 13, 2007
Cedar Park, TX
here's the list of mine....
Battle Tank
Contra
Contra 2
Contra Force
Duck Hunt
F-1 Built
Ferrari Grand Prix Challenge
Hogan's Alley
Mortal Combat 3
Pacman
Paperboy
Tetris
Zelda
Zelda 2
Super Mario
Super Mario Bros. 2
Super Mario Bros. 3
Street Fighter 3

haha i have a few...

Vigilante

macrumors 6502a
Sep 11, 2007
Florida.
final fantasy 3, super mario bros. 1,2,3, final fantsay 1, final fantasy 2, paper mario

it is a bit difficult to control..i found a fix somewhre on a website with some vinyl thing for more tactile controsl, but cant find it anymore. if osmeone finds it or knows what im talking about, please link here thanks
Paper Mario? That runs on the Touch? I thought that was an N64 or DS game?

jcs1088

macrumors regular
Oct 12, 2007
Las Vegas, NV
contra, duck hunt, mario 1,3, metriod, street fighter 3, zelda 1,2.

the NES emulator is cool but the controls suck, it eats away at the battery life and heat up my touch

Daremo

macrumors 68020
Jul 3, 2007
Chicago
I loaded 895 NES games, and it takes up about 250 megs of space. I will never play most of these, I'm sure, but I put them on there just because I can. :D

mashinhead

macrumors 68030
Oct 7, 2003
i installed a bunch of games i used to play as a kid, i loved mike tyson's punchout and sports games mostly. But the lack of tactile directional button and the screen being so small, when they can clearly make it larger makes these games near impossible to play. One point when playing punchout the buttons all went blue and became unresponsive all i could do was watch glass joe take his time punching the living crap out of me until i too was blue and unresponsive. :( when i was playing RBI basball the screen would flickr making it hard to control. overall this emmulator really sucks, you need physical buttons, without a directional pad you can feel, you have to practically keep one eye on it to make sure you're pressing the right area. just my .02.

iLoveiPod

macrumors regular
Oct 7, 2007
hmm, for some reason the ROMs folder doesnt show up when i SFTP into my ipod. Very strange.

mojohanna

macrumors 6502a
Jul 7, 2004
Cleveland
I have contra, punch out, metroid, super mario 1,2,3, zelda, rampage, tetris, skate or die, ninja gaiden, tecmo super bowl, and t&c surf. I have 945 on my computer if anyones looking for a particular game.

Where is the best place to find these? I have looked all over but have not found Mario Bros. or Donkey Kong etc.

Any suggestions?

THanks,

ElvisThePelvis

macrumors member
Oct 14, 2007
Don't Forget Mike Tyson's Punch Out!

Also, Piratebay has a torrent with 3,900+ NES Roms.....not that I recommend visiting that site or grabbing that torrent. In fact I strongly advise against it.

Rhosfelt

macrumors 65816
Aug 15, 2007
I don't want to be raped :(
Battle Toads
Super Mario 3
Tetris
Ice Ice Hockey*
Teenage Muntant Ninja Turtles 1
"Zelda 2"
Zombie Nation
Kirby's Adventure
Metal Gear Solid
"Zelda 1"

adding more here soon..

* is my favorite and I play it all the time in class :p

iKwick7

macrumors 65816
Dec 29, 2004
The Wood of Spots, NJ
I have Baseball...the best game to play to pass time in College

That game would be perfect for the iPhone, since all you do is swing and pitch. :)

I went with games that are easy to control. Here's what I have:

RBI Baseball (a bit hard, but I am an addicted pro at that game, modded to 2007 rosters)
Zelda
Monopoly
Tetris
Dr Mario
Excitebike

Battle Toads
Super Mario 3
Tetris
Ice Ice Hockey*
Teenage Muntant Ninja Turtles 1
"Zelda 2"
Zombie Nation
Kirby's Adventure
Metal Gear Solid
"Zelda 1"

adding more here soon..

* is my favorite and I play it all the time in class :p

What's your team? I use two skinnies and a fatty. :)

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.