what next, iPad?

Discussion in 'iPad' started by joegleur, Mar 8, 2012.

1. joegleur macrumors regular

so now that we've competed the array of iWork and iLife's gradual introduction on the launch of every iPad, what next?

i think it's time to bring out the relatively more professional apps like Logic Studio and aperture and judging from the amount of awesome sauce the iWork and iLife apps have, i cant wait!

2. unobtainium macrumors 68000

Wirelessly posted (Mozilla/5.0 (iPhone; CPU iPhone OS 5_1 like Mac OS X) AppleWebKit/534.46 (KHTML, like Gecko) Version/5.1 Mobile/9B179 Safari/7534.48.3)

First I'd like them to get the iOS versions of iWork and iLife to integrate properly with the desktop versions. I'd like documents in Pages to sync automatically between my iPad and MBP, for instance. Same with iPhoto. Once they've got that stuff figured out, it'd be great to see a really powerful Aperture app on the iPad, to show off just how productive a tablet can be.

3. iDvisic macrumors member

Hell, I'd love a simple, stripped down version of Aperture that would do little more than allow me to organize, reject, and rate my photos. And edit exif data. And of course sync seamlessly with the desktop version. That way I could start the tedious whittling down process wherever I wanted, then transfer the keepers to my editing comp for post.

-->iDv.

4. Bathplug macrumors 6502a

5. joegleur thread starter macrumors regular

ur not dreaming big enough. a calculator WITH iCloud sync. the best app to sync your complex mathematical algorithms.