Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

beautifulcoder

macrumors regular
Original poster
Apr 13, 2013
The Republic of Texas
This is racking my brain. I'm able to add things to my reading list but then once I have viewed it and click Show All it is still there. Is Apple expecting us to fill up the list until the next time we do a full restore?

bbfc

macrumors 68040
Oct 22, 2011
Newcastle, England.
This is racking my brain. I'm able to add things to my reading list but then once I have viewed it and click Show All it is still there. Is Apple expecting us to fill up the list until the next time we do a full restore?

Have you actually tried the standard delete method of sliding from right to left to reveal the delete button? It's amazing! :D

Puonti

macrumors 68000
Mar 14, 2011
Why yes I have. It used to work in iOS 6. Now it doesn't. :confused:

My finger memory keeps telling me to swipe from left to right (was it this way in iOS 6? Scary how fast you forget), so every now and then it takes a second try to get it right - swipe from right to left.

Are you sure you're not also doing the same thing?

beautifulcoder

macrumors regular
Original poster
Apr 13, 2013
The Republic of Texas
My finger memory keeps telling me to swipe from left to right (was it this way in iOS 6? Scary how fast you forget), so every now and then it takes a second try to get it right - swipe from right to left.

Are you sure you're not also doing the same thing?

Doh! You are so right, for some reason my brain read right to left as left to right since that is what worked before. Seriously, iOS is so radical my computer skills are forgetting about the days I had to hack around stupid registries and config files just to get things to work.

I'll try that out as soon as I get a chance. Thnx! :)

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.