What notebook mice would you recommend?

Discussion in 'Buying Tips and Advice' started by Stridder44, Nov 27, 2007.

1. Stridder44 macrumors 68040

Stridder44

I've been looking into getting a MBP in January and have been looking at notebook mice, but don't really know what's good and what isn't.

I'd prefer to go without the little receiver that comes with most mice (bluetooth?) but from what I can tell it seems like thats kind of an expensive option, if so that's no big deal.

My only wish is for it to have side buttons (I'm assuming scroll wheels are standard), and somewhat inexpensive ($30).

Any thoughts?

2. thebassoonist macrumors 6502a

thebassoonist

I'm not sure exactly which kind of mouse you want, but I definitely recommend that you pay extra (if necessary) for a Bluetooth mouse. The MBP 15" only has 2 usb ports (the 17" has 3)! I am almost always using both ports when at home, so having a Bluetooth mouse is almost a necessity! Anyway, I've been happy with the Wireless Mighty Mouse but it is too expensive...

3. Stridder44 thread starter macrumors 68040

Stridder44

I'm really just looking for anyone's opinion as I have no idea what are and aren't good notebook mice. I'm a fan of Logitech and Microsoft mice (I've been using the same one for 6+ years now) but am open to whatever anyone thinks is good (that isn't too pricy).