What now?

Discussion in 'iPad' started by deathcab4xtina, Jun 7, 2011.

1. deathcab4xtina macrumors regular

I sent my iPad for repair to apple via mail for light bleeding Just recieved an email stating there was no problem and it will be sent back. Is that it? Is there anything else I can do? I'm pretty pissed that this is just being sent back tO me.

2. HazyCloud macrumors 68030

HazyCloud

All you can do is make an appointment at an Apple store and have a Genius look at it.

3. PBG4 Dude macrumors 68000

PBG4 Dude

Went into my local store last week. The genius said that he would allow one exchange, sight unseen and that was my only remedy. The new one could be better, or worse. He said Apple Engineering didn't have a solution and my best bet would be to wait for them to come up with one.

My light bleeding isn't horrible so I'll continue living with it and keep my one exchange for when the issue is finally resolved.

4. deathcab4xtina thread starter macrumors regular

the worst part is... i got it back today... and there is a scratch in the screen now. :( you cant see it, but feel it with your finger, or if you tilt it and look at it in the light. ANNOYING.

5. frogger2020 macrumors regular

Maybe they were pissed at you for sending it back? :D

6. HazyCloud macrumors 68030

HazyCloud

Hopefully you've got an Apple store close. Make an appointment and just be calm. Explain to them what happened and hope for the best.