what on earth is this? ( sunshine, the film )

Discussion in 'Digital Video' started by grooveattack, Feb 25, 2008.

1. grooveattack macrumors 6502a

i am just watching 'SUNSHINE' but at 55min 43sec into the film i see this....just for one frame. Why on earth is it there? if you have the film have a look, just go to the time and using the keyboard arrows to search frame by frame. its abit weird!

*EDIT* in that sequence there are 3 pics! they just flash up! what is going on??!?!

Attached Files:

2. Stuipdboy1000 macrumors 6502a

Stuipdboy1000

Yeas!! When I first saw this I also thought WTF but the pictures are of the crew of the previous Icarus mission. I think.

3. Eric Lewis macrumors 68020

Eric Lewis

thats because you have a downloaded version

you pirate!

4. grooveattack thread starter macrumors 6502a

ummm no, i am looking at the case from the DVD i bought....thank you very much ( yarrrrr me harties )

5. phoxrenvatio macrumors regular

yes, pictures of the people previously killed by the psycho-hypocritical-extremist-christian guy.

as a post script, that guy is NOT following Christian theology, so please don't make a judgment on those in that religion based on what the character is doing, christianity has no form of jihad, you're supposed to love your enemies (hence "turn the other cheek).

6. theBB macrumors 68020

theBB

Oh, I guess all those Crusades were a big misunderstanding then... :)

7. GeeYouEye macrumors 68000

GeeYouEye

When you're watching the movie in 35mm at 6 AM after a bunch of zombie movies you started at 8 PM the night before, ****ing scary as hell is what it is!