What ONE app do you use the most?

BergerFan

macrumors 68020
Original poster
Mar 6, 2008
Mos Eisley
For me, it's Safari, hands-down. Web browsing is by far, my number one use case for my iPad.

What about you?(it would help, if you could just choose the one app, and not a whole list of favourites. :D)

Apologies if similar threads have been posted, I'm a little bored at work. :D

palpatine

macrumors 68040
May 3, 2011
goodreader. i don't surf the net so much, but i read all day, every day on the ipad. goodreader is great with pdfs.

Daforce

macrumors newbie
Jul 24, 2011
i have yet to take my iPad but the ONE app i will use the most is definately Photobooth and you can laugh all you want but in my university where i will take it every day it will be the most-used app..pretty close is the iCal aswell

iSingandiDance

macrumors 6502a
Apr 24, 2010
As far as non-front page apps go, I'd have to say Pandora. But MOG will definitely overtake that soon.

Motliest Crue

macrumors regular
Jun 10, 2010
New England
For me, it's Safari, hands-down. Web browsing is by far, my number one use case for my iPad.

What about you?(it would help, if you could just choose the one app, and not a whole list of favourites. :D)

Apologies if similar threads have been posted, I'm a little bored at work. :D
Safari, Kindle, iHeartRadio

GoKyu

macrumors 65816
Feb 15, 2007
New Orleans
Definitely iCab Mobile - webbrowsing is probably 80% of what I do on the iPad.

A few other heavily-used apps:

Beejive
AirVideo
iBooks

nburwell

macrumors 601
May 6, 2008
DE
Safari for me. I always find myself reaching for my iPad to look something up, because it's right near me, and I don't feel like getting up to look the information up on my laptop. Words With Friend's would come in second.

jigmeister

macrumors member
Mar 29, 2011
i think FLIPBOARD is the greatest app of all time! well its my favourite..

Attached to my twitter account I really get the articles and information i would get from using safari.. its quick an slick. Just a perfect app.

2nd Twitter

nothing comes close to them

Mac In School

macrumors 65816
Jun 21, 2007
Technically, I guess it would be My Frame. It's basically a picture frame, but with a few extra features. It's running all day long, so I guess I "use" it most.

Hands-on, the app that I REALLY USE the most would be Appigo's Todo.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.