What phone should I go for?

Discussion in 'iPhone' started by ciscomata, Sep 14, 2015.

1. ciscomata Suspended

ciscomata

Help me decide, should I get an iPhone 6S 64GB Rose Gold than get a 6S Plus when Verizon lets me get it cheap for being an employee at BEST BUY MOBILE. Or should I just get the 6S Plus right now?

My total right now for AT&T: $285 for iPhone 6S 64GB Rose Gold
    Monthly about $35 before taxes and after all my discounts are applied.

2. JawneeWin macrumors 6502

I'd personally would go with the 6s Plus. However, the shipment/availability dates for them are slipping and are becoming a pain. I guess if you don't mind waiting, go with the 6s Plus. If you're impatient, you could go with the 6s. I personally went with the 6s Plus because I has the 6 previous to this upgrade and I guess the increased size and battery will make it feel like an upgrade for me. :)

3. Evren Carven macrumors regular

Evren Carven

It depends on your requirements. If you want to get a large display for you, please choose 6s plus. If you want get a more portable device for you, you'd better to choose 6s. Because of the size, 6s plus is hard to be carried for daily life.

4. maflynn Moderator

maflynn

Staff Member

Get the one that makes most sense from a usage and financial aspect. We cannot make your decision for you. There is no wrong answer, some like the larger plus size, others do not.

If it were me, I'd opt for the less expensive model, but that's just me.

5. DeApp1e macrumors 6502

DeApp1e

iPhone 6s - Why? Because i've ordered that model :p