What power connector is this?


macrumors 68000
Original poster
Mar 7, 2006
Hey guys,
I know it doesn't have a lot to do with Apple specifically but it is hardware and there was nowhere else suitable.
I bought a record player over ebay and the only thing missing is the power cable. It turned up and i have do idea what it is so was wondering if you guys could help? It is an AC input and the connector looks like this. Hope you can help!



macrumors G3
Jul 24, 2009
Certain hifi component setups have these on the rear allowing you to daisy chain the so you only use one outlet at the wall. My old pioneer setup used it.


macrumors newbie
Nov 23, 2009
Voltage and Frequency

As your location is marked UK you should check that it can handle the british electricity supply

Look for something like:

110 - 220 V
50 - 60 Hz

If it says :
110V 50Hz
Then it is intended for The US marked and you will need a transformer.

otherwise you will get a loud bang, a puff of smoke and a good story for your mates down the pub.

Similar threads

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.