What program is this?

Discussion in 'MacBook Pro' started by kappaz, Jul 30, 2011.

  1. kappaz macrumors member

    Feb 28, 2008
    Anyone know what program this is?

    I found something called MenuMeters, which does the same thing, but the display isn't the same and it's not as good.



    About 2:03 into it

Share This Page