what programs do you have open on your Macbook PRO?

Discussion in 'MacBook Pro' started by Bankaimadness, Sep 6, 2010.

1. Bankaimadness macrumors 6502

Audium, Safari and Mail usually fill some of my screen real state on my MBP.

By the way, is it normal to be using the EXPOSE feature a lot?

2. HLdan macrumors 603

HLdan

There's no such thing as "normal" when it comes using certain features of your computer. I use Expose and Spaces daily and I never have more than one program occupying each space. Not sure why you would want Safari and Mail sharing the same screen? That's not necessary with Spaces. That's one of the awesome features not found on Windows 7. ;)
    I use the same apps as you, but instead of Adium I use Skype daily and iTunes as well.

3. Mac-key macrumors 6502a

mail, ical, skype, firefox, stickies and word... all the time

yep, i use spaces and expose many, many times daily. there are some times I run the above apps with final cut and motion running as well. BUT that definitely maxes out my system

4. iPhone1 macrumors 65816

iPhone1

Mail, Chrome in the dock

Dropbox, Twit Menulet, foursquarex, BetterTouchTool, Facebook Notifications, iStat Menus Pro in the menubar (at login).

5. Bankaimadness thread starter macrumors 6502

Cool cool.

I never knew what spaces were... I mean I learned about in School but never really know what to use it for.

What I meant by sharing the same screen is that I could have Safari and Mail opened up and if I want to switch back between them, I would just go expose.

Also why do you use Itunes a lot? All I do on Itunes is upload my music onto my Itouch. I usually quit the program when everything syncs in ok.

6. Hisdem macrumors 6502a

Hisdem

Playing music maybe? At least that's what I use it for.

7. fcortese macrumors demi-god

fcortese

Firefox, Mail and Preview-at least right at this moment.