What screen film protector is everyone using for the X/Xs?

orbitalpunk

macrumors 6502
Original poster
Aug 14, 2006
I was debating between Belkin and Power Support. Is Power Support really cut too small like the reviews say? How's Belkin from the Apple store or any other brands?

Thanks

Johnny Steps

macrumors 6502
Jun 29, 2011
Zagg Glass+

So far so good. Very smooth and, while not edge to edge protection, it does cover slightly more than just the display so where your hands wouldn’t run over the edge of the protector swiping up to return to the home screen.

Last time I was using one of Zagg’s products was when I had the first generation iPod Touch..

trife

macrumors 6502
Apr 16, 2012
I was debating between Belkin and Power Support. Is Power Support really cut too small like the reviews say? How's Belkin from the Apple store or any other brands?

Thanks
Power Support really doesn't cover the entire front glass, unfortunately. I lived with it since the X launch and I had no issues with it. After awhile I didn't even notice it was on the phone. And isn't that kinda the point? Their quality, feel and clarity is still top notch, IMO.

Also, I sold 2 X's today that had the Power Support Crystal Film installed and there were zero scratches on the edge areas that it didn't cover.

Reactions: orbitalpunk

iono11200

macrumors regular
Mar 9, 2012
I got Anker Glassguard Screen Protectors from Amazon based mostly on many good reviews. They come in a pack of 3. One didn’t go on correctly but it may have been my fault. The other 2 went on perfect. They Look great too. Very Impressed. I will be buying more.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.