What screen protectors cover the whole iPhone 6?

Discussion in 'iPhone Accessories' started by Jazper, Sep 19, 2014.

1. Jazper macrumors 6502a

Not a fan of the glass screen protectors if they don't cover the whole screen, looking for a high quality one that actually covers most/all of the screen, are there any out there?

2. falconman515 macrumors 6502a

falconman515

Nope

These type of films cannot curve like that

There may be some weird body armor thing come out but it's not gonna be clear like quality films like PS etc.

It just kinda is what it is with curved edge glass I suppose.

3. Rocko1 macrumors 68020

Rocko1

I don't know how you can put a curved protector unless it's a wet applied protector and those are horrible-orange peel, sticky, etc. Not sure we will see a 'great' complete protector, glass or semi-rigid.

4. H2K03 macrumors member

I've always had good luck with bestskinsever. Plus their iPhone 6 skins are on sale right now.

5. bobright macrumors 601

Some wet installs actually got better from the old days. The BSE like the above buy mentioned don't really get orange.

6. Rocko1 macrumors 68020

Rocko1

How do these play with cases though? I think having anything cover the entire glass area might cause peeling at the edge when case is installed.

7. bobright macrumors 601

If the case goes over the lip pretty pronounced and snug there might be problems. BSE offers a "case optimized" version for this reason if you got a lip on your case. I have not ordered one from them yet but am going to as soon as I get home. Will post how they are once I get it.

8. Kjung7 macrumors 6502