Separate names with a comma.
Discussion in 'OS X Mavericks (10.9)' started by redxblood, Jan 29, 2014.
So new mac, new screensaver.
Any ideas, folks?
I use the power switch.
I use this simple but stylish screensaver: http://bodysoulspirit.weebly.com/ios-7-screensaver-for-mac-os-x-by-bodysoulspirit.html
I use the same one.
That looks like the old iTunes music visualizer.
Dont use any myself - SSD base Mac, I let the thing go to sleep - Takes no time to wake.
I don't use one either, I have the display turn off.
I use the message screen saver but the message is the default (the computer name).
Customize it ! Choose between many option like
● Clock & clock size
● Wallpaper and wallpaper animation
● Text color between black and white
● Customize "Press key to unlock" string
The installation procedure is as follows:
1) Just drag and drop the screensaver into alias folder
2) This will install it on your computer
3) Then go to system preferences and select the new screensaver
4) You can customize more options in the preferences
You can grab the screensaver as a free download from Bodysouldspirit's website...
I've always liked lotsawater
But like another user said, with the super fast sleep/wake times, I'm not sure it's necessary anymore.
No screen saver on my rMBP--either sleep or screen off. On iMac I use a folder with all my wallpaper in it as a screensaver.