Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

grizzy

macrumors member
Original poster
Oct 23, 2012
It's 3:01 eastern and you're about to click the purchase button.

What delivery window will have you going through with the order instead of trying to get one at B&M stores tomorrow?

If I see 3-5 days (or even 5-7) I'm clicking. If I see 7-10 I might gamble.

What's your plan?

toliy253

macrumors member
Sep 25, 2009
I keep going back and forth on this one. I'm in a bad position, sold my iPhone 5 about 3 weeks ago and the phone I'm using now is abysmal. Not sure I can even wait 3-5 days. My thinking is, by the time I get the iPhone (assuming ship time is 3-5 days) it will be a week or so before I have it in my hands. If I go wait in line, I have a good shot at securing one now. I'll prob end up heading out and waiting in line. I can't wait a week or so. Good luck to u in whatever option u end up choosing to persue.

mrmhb380

macrumors newbie
Sep 19, 2013
It's 3:01 eastern and you're about to click the purchase button.

What delivery window will have you going through with the order instead of trying to get one at B&M stores tomorrow?

If I see 3-5 days (or even 5-7) I'm clicking. If I see 7-10 I might gamble.

What's your plan?

7-10 i will go to the store, i want to see 3-5 or less

Col Ronson

macrumors 6502a
Aug 7, 2008
if its not 24 hours im going to a store that very moment (yes 3AM)

worst case, i dont get what i want at the store, come home, and just deal with it. 5-7 days seems to be the average in every other country even after hours have passed.

TSX

macrumors 68030
Oct 1, 2008
Texas

worst case, i dont get what i want at the store, come home, and just deal with it. 5-7 days seems to be the average in every other country even after hours have passed.

By the time you get back home ship times will be in October just like in Europe.

Col Ronson

macrumors 6502a
Aug 7, 2008
By the time you get back home ship times will be in October just like in Europe.

apple store UK still shows 7-10 days. and it's been showing that for hours.

909bPJF.png

I can always just buy it on my phone anyways, not wait til i get home.

OVERTASK

macrumors 6502
Sep 17, 2013
∞o

It has been 7-10 at launch in all countries so far.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.