What Should I Do? iPad

Discussion in 'iPad' started by zMacintoshz, Sep 8, 2010.

  1. zMacintoshz macrumors regular

    zMacintoshz

    Joined:
    Aug 29, 2010
    Location:
    NY, FL
    #1
    I want to get the 64gb 3g+wifi iPad, I already have an iPhone 4. But i do not know if i should buy one now or wait until they update the iPad, what do you think?
     
  2. zMacintoshz thread starter macrumors regular

    zMacintoshz

    Joined:
    Aug 29, 2010
    Location:
    NY, FL
    #3
    yes on get it now or yes on get it later?
     
  3. saberahul macrumors 68040

    Joined:
    Nov 6, 2008
    Location:
    USA
    #4
    Yes.
     
  4. Xenc macrumors 6502a

    Xenc

    Joined:
    May 8, 2010
    Location:
    London, England
  5. sinsin07 macrumors 68030

    Joined:
    Mar 28, 2009
    #7
    If next March a super bad, 512mb, front facing camera, Facetime capable, 1 ghz processor, retina bad @@@ Ipad comes out, how would you feel? If you are OK with this then buy it. If not wait. Of course my above specs are all speculation.
     
  6. whocaresit macrumors 6502a

    Joined:
    Jul 18, 2010
    #8
    Yes. I second that. (You should wait till the upgrade is out)
     
  7. Xenc macrumors 6502a

    Xenc

    Joined:
    May 8, 2010
    Location:
    London, England
    #9
    Buy the iPad now if you want or need it now. If a new model comes out next year and you want to upgrade, sell your device and pay the difference. Otherwise you'll always be waiting for the next version to come out.
     
  8. sushi Moderator emeritus

    sushi

    Joined:
    Jul 19, 2002
    Location:
    キャンプスワ&#
    #11
    With technology you can wait forever for the next great thing or update.

    Or you can purchase now and enjoy for 7-8 months before the iPad is updated.

    As for me, glad that I didn't wait. :)
     

Share This Page