Votes: 7 70.0%
  • Trade

Votes: 3 30.0%

• Total voters

Appl3FTW

macrumors 603
Original poster
Nov 15, 2012
ok so Here’s the deal, I buy iPhones every year. I sell the regular models and keep the S Series. Now the X is a first model phone but the S series XS max Is a bigger size. Now the X is the first form factor redesign (no home button) so i don’t know if i should sell it. u see the issue? Lol

2G
3S
4S
5S
6S Plus
8 Plus Red
X ... should I sell or not?
XS Max

Ortiz83

macrumors 6502
Mar 9, 2018
Just give it someone who needs a phone. Not that hard. I’m sure you have family members or close friends who can use it.

Appl3FTW

macrumors 603
Original poster
Nov 15, 2012
Just give it someone who needs a phone. Not that hard. I’m sure you have family members or close friends who can use it.
Yea but everyone already have an X except my mom. And she just upgraded to the 6. I’m also greedy and I want my money back. Haha

Ortiz83

macrumors 6502
Mar 9, 2018
Yea but everyone already have an X except my mom. And she just upgraded to the 6. I’m also greedy and I want my money back. Haha
Well ain’t nothing wrong with being greedy. Ok, so then just find a seller or post it on Craigslist. You just said you want your money back so you’ve made up your mind already.

Reactions: Appl3FTW

Appl3FTW

macrumors 603
Original poster
Nov 15, 2012
Well ain’t nothing wrong with being greedy. Ok, so then just find a seller or post it on Craigslist. You just said you want your money back so you’ve made up your mind already.
I bit the bait... I’m still debating.

X is a “special anniversary” edition, and a first form factor redesign with no home button.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.