What should I do?

Discussion in 'MacBook Pro' started by filip81, Oct 21, 2011.

  1. filip81 macrumors newbie

    Joined:
    Oct 21, 2011
    Location:
    Zagreb, Croatia
    #1
    I will either buy mba 13 ultimate + thunderbolt display now or wait for 2012 mbp 15.

    I use my brother's mbp 2011 for now

    Is it worth to wait?
     
  2. randomrazr macrumors 65816

    Joined:
    Jan 1, 2011
    #2
    if u need it buy it

    thoug, u want to fork out 1000 dollars on a computer idsplay? seriously?
     
  3. filip81 thread starter macrumors newbie

    Joined:
    Oct 21, 2011
    Location:
    Zagreb, Croatia
    #3
    yes, I would. I got some cash saved

    I would buy that in US (mba, and display)
    Here it is almost 3000$ all together
     
  4. warvanov macrumors 6502a

    Joined:
    Oct 13, 2011
    #4
    If you've got a good computer to last you until mid-2012, then go ahead and wait. Unless you really want one of your own and your brother wants his computer back.
     

Share This Page