What should I do?

Discussion in 'iPad' started by LanEvo, Mar 15, 2012.

1. LanEvo macrumors 6502

I plan on getting the new iPad. Currently, I have enough GC for Best Buy to buy me a 16gb WiFi, but I am at school and live about an hour away from my hometown BB and 30 mins away from the closest, I have class and no transportation. However, my school campus bookstore should be getting some in on launch day, I asked them today. Should I wait it out and just use my GC? Or should I just get it and enjoy? I currently have a Blackberry PB 64GB filling in the time, but I have always been itching for the new iPad, after owning all the past generations.

2. miamialley macrumors 68030

miamialley

You've owned all past generations of the iPad? So you've had an iPad and iPad 2? Do you have an iPad now in addition to the PB?

3. Ccrew macrumors 68020

Save your money. Invest in school. Learn grammar. It'll get you much further in life than an iPad.

4. LanEvo thread starter macrumors 6502

Not atm, sold it to upgrade to the new one. I got a PB for Christmas, at the price it is unbeatable for what it can do and portability in form-factor.

5. miamialley macrumors 68030

miamialley

Use the gift cards to cover the iPad. Even if you don't get it right away due to lack of availability, it seems like the smart(er) decision.

6. falconman515 macrumors 6502a

falconman515