What should i do????

Discussion in 'Jailbreaks and iOS Hacks' started by poloboogie, May 2, 2012.

1. poloboogie macrumors member

ok to make a long story short about 2 months ago i bought me an 32gb 4s from one of those mom and pop cell phone retailers in a shopping mall everything was fine but then it started to act up, whenever i call some one the call will go thru on there end and ring, but on my end its total silence, if i hang up and call back then most of the time one time is all it takes then it will go thru. i checked on line and the serial # says the warrenty expires nov.29 2012, i could take it and let apple exchange it, BUT THEN I LOSE MY JAILBREAK what would you do?

2. ZCherub macrumors 6502a

ZCherub

Take it back, but before you complete the exchange, make sure the iOS is 5.0.1

3. gpsouza macrumors 6502

gpsouza

Well, probably if you take it to Apple Store you would get a 5.0.1... But is always a risk. Even you if trade on the original store, you will always have the chance of loosing JB

4. gngan macrumors 68000

gngan

It's a no brainer. I bought an iphone so i can call and receive call. If it doesn't work then what's the point of it having it jailbroken? Might as well get an ipod touch and it's cheaper too.

Bring it to Apple and let them fix it. Wait for the next JB!

5. firemedicmark macrumors 6502

Happened to me on 2 separate iphones (back to back) bring it back and have them replace it

6. poloboogie thread starter macrumors member

Yeah guess I will, damn somebody tell pod2g we waiting on him lol

7. yankeesalu macrumors newbie

I havent caught this problem in my iphone, but my last phone HTC , sometimes got that problem:D

8. breezyf808 macrumors regular

I think it's called "cell provider's fault"
    My brother has it going for him on at&t