What should I do?

Discussion in 'iPhone Tips, Help and Troubleshooting' started by Bazilemac, Sep 20, 2014.

  1. Bazilemac macrumors regular

    Sep 10, 2014
    So today, I got fed up with AT&T. I was planning on canceling my order until I saw that an Apple store with the same exact specs as the one I "pre-ordered" from AT&T was available for pick up. This just sent me over the roof as I really wanted the phone on launch day. Unfortunately I couldn't get my pre order cancelled in time to grab the phone.

    As of right now, I have no iPhone coming to me. My question is, what do you think I should do? Shook I get up really early in the morning and make my way over to an Apple store and try to snag a plus on next? Should I just wait and order the phone I want through Apple? can't use the reserve option since you have to open up another contract and from what I understand, I am only elgible to get into a new contract in 2016. I am just upset because I was one of the sicker that used att and got a confirmation at 12:01 and still didn't receive nothing. This will be my first iPhone and I kind of wanted to celebrate a launch day with the Apple crowd but of course that didn't work out. Anyways, suggestions on what you think will be my best bet.

    also, seeing as though tomorrow is Sunday, should I just wait until Monday morning or say screw it and try both days for a 128 GB iphone 6 plus? I really want this phone.


    **wasn't planning on canceling
  2. Bazilemac thread starter macrumors regular

    Sep 10, 2014
    bump. can anyone help please? or did everyone stop caring since they already got theirs
  3. woodynorman macrumors 6502a

    Nov 26, 2011
    Why not just wait a day or two until your phone shows up??

    It's only a phone, dude.

Share This Page