what should i do?

Discussion in 'iPad' started by goobot, Apr 1, 2010.

  1. goobot macrumors 603

    goobot

    Joined:
    Jun 26, 2009
    Location:
    long island NY
    #1
    i really want the 3g ipad but waiting another month will make me go crazy.

    my friend and others of gotten a apple product when it was out dated with in a month but being really close to a month when they bought it. they just brought it back to the store and swapped it and payed the difference if there was any.

    my question is can i buy a ipad on launch day and maybe on the 3g launch day say i didnt really like it and i want to swap it for a 3g. or say i thought this one came with 3g and swap it and pay the difference?


    Also if i cant do any of that do you think i could at least sell it and go out clean???
     
  2. sonofpismo macrumors regular

    sonofpismo

    Joined:
    May 20, 2002
    Location:
    Orlando, Florida
  3. Let's Sekuhara! macrumors 6502

    Let's Sekuhara!

    Joined:
    Jun 30, 2008
    Location:
    日本
    #3
    Write a more descriptive title for your thread.
     
  4. bsblvnv macrumors regular

    Joined:
    Jan 29, 2010
    Location:
    Las Vegas
    #4
    You will definately be able to sell it in a month try craigslist or ebay. But you will not be able to return it after (I believe, correct me if I'm wrong) 14 days. And even then you would have to pay a 10% restocking fee if it is opened. So if you have to get it now then the the wifi, and sell it when the 3g comes out.
     
  5. GoCubsGo macrumors Nehalem

    GoCubsGo

    Joined:
    Feb 19, 2005
  6. normwood macrumors 6502a

    normwood

    Joined:
    Sep 12, 2008
    Location:
    In a house...duh!
    #6
    Ditto! If I can wait.....you can't wait. I am probably the world's most impatient person.....but in this case I think the wait is worth it. 3g just gives me so many opportunities to use the thing to it's full potential :cool:

    I'm going to go into an Apple store on Sunday and see if I can fondle one to give me my fix until my 3g version arrives.

    Steve
     
  7. GregGebhardt macrumors 6502

    Joined:
    Feb 5, 2010
    #7
    I had to buy both! I will use the WiFi model till the 3G comes in and give the WiFi only unit to my VP.:eek:
     

Share This Page