What should I get

Discussion in 'iPhone' started by vinny3101, Aug 22, 2015.

1. vinny3101 macrumors member

Used iPhone 5S 16 gb no sim for 200
    or
    New iPod 6 32 gb 200

NEED TO KNOW NOW!

2. eyoungren, Aug 22, 2015
    Last edited: Aug 22, 2015

eyoungren macrumors P6

eyoungren

Well…you should probably get what YOU want, not what the faceless people on an internet forum tell you you should spend your own money (or someone else's) on.

If you're asking for opinions…well, I wouldn't get an iPod if I want to make phone calls!

3. timeconsumer macrumors 65816

timeconsumer

Not enough information here to offer solid advice. How do you plan to use the device?

4. ABC5S macrumors 68040

ABC5S

Agreed 100%. Make up your own mind

5. Broadus macrumors 6502a

Because you're considering an iPod, you must need your device to carry music. You won't carry much in a 16GB iPhone. Consider how much space you need for your music and perhaps video and whether you want to rotate it out or keep a good portion with you.

If audio/visual capacity is more important, get the iPod. If an all-in-one device is more important, get the iPhone. My choice would be the 5S, but that may not be better for your situation.

6. rpetunderclass macrumors regular

There pretty much the same hardware wise, I would recommend the 5s if you plan on using the cell phone function, otherwise if you plan on being on wifi only id say go with the iPhone just due to it having more storage.