Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

bbplayer5

macrumors 68040
Original poster
Apr 13, 2007
BeeJive chat client for iphone.. Hands down! I had it on my blackberry and LOVED it. Their web based client is really nice, minus all the limitations.

Pees330

macrumors 6502
May 26, 2006
Las Vegas, NV
I think that I would like some software update to allow the camera to have video functionality. I'm always somewhere and like I would take a video of this, but of course can't. I always end up having to take a million pictures because it takes me while until I get the right shot. The pictures are always blurry for me.

Piarco

macrumors 68030
Jun 24, 2004
Londinium
Torn between an MMS app or TomTom for the iPhone.... but I'd have to go for the TomTom if there had to be a choice...

Eleonardo

macrumors newbie
Feb 29, 2008
BeeJive chat client for iphone.. Hands down! I had it on my blackberry and LOVED it. Their web based client is really nice, minus all the limitations.

Agreed, a native Chat/IM Client that is able to also run in the background

MobileChat v223 (released yesterday) flat out rocks.

Agreed, this is an awesome app, but it is still too unreliable for me. Personally, I have connection issues with it say if I want to go watch some YouTube videos or browse some pages on Safari, I find that when I come back to this app that I have lost connection - even while on WiFi, and the WiFi keep-alive setting turned on in the app itself. However, if I just start it up and put my phone in sleep mode, it works great and I still receive messages and get notified as I receive them.

Whether the SDK has the potential to deliver this sort of app, or if it is just a limitation of the phone I don't know...one can hope though.

chwhale

macrumors member
Nov 13, 2007
I have two.

1. Sling player. How bad a$$ would it be to be able to watch my tivo'd shows on my iPhone? I can't wait for this.

2. Any kind of instant messenger. I'm not picky.

igglepuff

macrumors regular
Sep 27, 2007
I have two.

1. Sling player. How bad a$$ would it be to be able to watch my tivo'd shows on my iPhone? I can't wait for this.

2. Any kind of instant messenger. I'm not picky.

you technically could but youd have to convert them obviosuly to work on it (not really what you mean, i know).

there is, aol had aim done up for the iphone now.

voip would def. do it for me, and now it can be done. yay!

meagain

macrumors 68030
Nov 18, 2006
The Business stuff - so my blackberry friends will stop being all superior acting and calling the iphone crap cuz their company won't let them use it.
That's enough for me.

I just want to watch TV on it. Like live CNN, etc.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.