What Site has the best blog community?

SamIchi

macrumors 68030
Original poster
Aug 1, 2004
I used to use Xanga cause a bunch of friends were on it, but everyone stopped using it and I stopped bloggin'. What have a good community with a good blog system? Or just give me your preferred site and why.

SamIchi

macrumors 68030
Original poster
Aug 1, 2004
that's a good question. i have used blogger, only b/c it's tied to google, so it was easy to setup and all
Blogger was the only one I could think of. So what did you use to create your blog, is it with something on the Mac?

I guess there aren't many bloggers here... Since I don't have school anymore, I find that I have more free time, I think I might do some bloggin.

macDonalds

macrumors 6502
Jun 8, 2007
Blogger was the only one I could think of. So what did you use to create your blog, is it with something on the Mac?

I guess there aren't many bloggers here... Since I don't have school anymore, I find that I have more free time, I think I might do some bloggin.
I would go with blogger - it's FREE. Doesn't get better than that.

twoodcc

macrumors P6
Feb 3, 2005
Right side of wrong

you just create it in your web browser. the blog in my sig is the one with my .mac account